On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:21 AM, G Money <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com> wrote:
>

>> What are y'all up to this summer?
>>

> Playing wet nurse to a 2 year old who screams about everything....and a 2
> month old baby who has a constant stream of green shit coming out of her
> eyes.

That is a major reason that we decided to only have one child. We
lucked out the first time and got the kid we really hoped for. My wife
is actually going to be taking care of a friend's 3-month old three
days a week this summer which allows her to get her little kid fix and
allows our 4.5 year old to be an older sibling but we can still give
her back at the end of the day :)

The downside to having a 4.5 year old is that our cost to attend shows
goes up significantly as she has to have her own ticket for
everything. We can get away with not taking her to some shows but the
kid has really good taste in music and really wants to go see Neko
Case.

Judah