Starting the summer right with a Buffalo Springfield reunion concert
tomorrow night, with Gillian Welch opening.  Will likely see Willie
Nelson when he comes to Napa in a few weeks.  The usual round of
singer/songwriters:  Gretchen Peters, Janis Ian, Houston Jones, Eliza
Gilkyson and numerous others confirmed.  I'm also doing sound for a
ton of shows this year as I am finally recovered enough to sit the
board as long as I have someone else to pull cables and place mics.  I
did sound for a benefit concert last week featuring Perla Batalla -
maybe the best female singer I've ever heard.  http://www.perla.com/