Not all radiation is the same. Frequency and power are two of the
major components that will determine what, if any, danger radiation
poses. Ham radio for your basic portable handsets, for instance, will
push something like 5 to 25 watts with a wave length of 2 meters.
That's low power and a long wave length. Long waves don't penetrate
the body, they bounce off or get dispersed. On the other hand, if you
are running a big shaped antenna at high frequency (23 cm) and high
power to bounce the signal off the moon...well, you stand in front of
that and you'll be cooked.

I don't know the details about cell phone frequency/power/dispersal
versus bluetooth but since bluetooth is a short distance protocal and
cell phone signals are meant to go over miles to a tower, I'm guessing
that they are substantially different enough that they would have
totally different risk profiles.

Judah