"Yeah but that's not true because I'm still supporting the platform for
Palin articles.  E.g., if Drudge gets plenty of money from me from the
articles I do read he can publish Palin articles for free and not lose
anything. "

Eh.  I can see the argument, but I don't agree.  Particularly for Drudge,
since he is an aggregate.  He can include more links to articles that he
wants to focus on though. So there is some merit to the argument.

Anyway, the press will always obsess with something:  Sarah Palin, Lindsay
Lohen, Anothy Weiner, Lebron James, Just Beiber.

We'll just have to deal with it.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation. -
Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, go
out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton