1. I am Canadian

2. I never did understand what Republicans think illegal aliens would
get out of voting. It's out there in the same la-la land as McCain's
assertion that they set forest fires to signal each other. Um. Why
would they signal each other, why would they not buy a disposable cell
phone, and why in the name of the little green aliens in Area 51 would
anyone trying to avoid law enforcement commit arson on a historic
scale?

It's like stroke damage is a prerequisite for Republicans or something.....

3. It's called a provisional ballot. I think they check ;)

4. I don't drink. At least not often enough to worry about keeping
beer in the fridge. I might accept if you offered me one, but buying
booze is not a problem in my world.