Those may be fears or feelings of the individual, but when examined
objectively they just don't make any sense.

If I lose my wallet, I go to the nearest police station and report it, then
I get an affidavit asserting that I have lost it etc.
Then I go to the licensing office and passport office and get a new
one. Chances are I would still have my birth certificate, may get other
affidavits saying I am the person etc.

It's a process that I've had to go through once for a driver's license. But
I had my ID card which I kept at home, so that helped a lot.

You forget your Wallet go back home to get it. Your voting office is
supposed to be almost walking distance from your home.

You don't want to be tracked? Nonsense. Most Americans have and use Credit
Cards.

There would be other ways on the day of elections including the affidavit
method as well as querying personal info etc. You also have your Polling
card which is mailed to you. With that you can go to Vote.

None of the concerns and fears you mentioned seem to be actual problems. And
when weighed against reducing or eliminating voter fraud, I think that
reduction of fraud should take precedence.

The only way that they can defraud voters at that point would be at the
level of the government institutions themselves with issuing polling cards
for dead persons etc. etc.