It would be interesting to know what the profit margins are like for
these companies.  If the industry is too thin for companies to survive,
  that means more closed business, no income tax from them, more
unemployed people who can't afford to buy anything to pay income tax on ....

I am sure they will have a windfall in the beginning, but I wonder if
they are setting themselves up for disappointment in the long term.

If they would use that money to pay down their debt, it might help, but
I foresee "Woohoo.  We have 165 million in free money!" *spendspendspend*