You missed his point, he didn't say to lower taxes. He said the
regulations and redistribution promised from this admin make companies
fear whatever they put in will be taken. If the economy ever recovers
under this admin business will be destroyed. Think of Porshe buying VW
and defaulting on there payments and in turn end up being owned by VW.
They took a chance and the worst possible outcome came about. That's
what businesses fear right now, make an investment to expand and it
can destroy the entire company when new regs are health care fees kick
in.

.