I checked out ehealthinsurance.. I'm always afraid I'm going to choose the
wrong insurance, either not have something covered, or covered enough heh.
I found one through Blue Cross I think it was 300 a month for family, 1000
deductible and either 0 or 20% coinsurance with a $30 office visit..
I rarely go to the doctor, but with a wife and a 1 year old, insurance for
the baby especially is a must