yes i could, not sure i want to. ;-)

thanks folks for the extra suggestions on keep the deer out. there is a
rabbit, too, he's already in my back yard. i'm going with a small mesh fence
around the plants for now, see how that does.

i haven't changed my mind about chinese labor, though. we should require us
companies to certify that the people who make the products they sell us are
paid a living wage, given regular hours and overtime, decent working
conditions, and adequate time off.

do not support 21st century sharecropping in the name of free trade. 'free'
trade, ironic, isn't it? how do you have free trade with an un-free country?
or is it just free trade in goods made by un-free people? either way, china
doesn't need free trade, it needs free-dom.

Shazam!