On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Jerry Barnes <critic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Conservatives want less government unless it's government telling other how
> to live their lives - like who to marry, how many kids to have, which drugs
> to take (hint, anything made by Big Pharma is ok with them), which God to
> worship.  "
>
> Bullshit.  You are buying into the leftwing spin machine.  You can't tell
> people how to live the lives without an enforcement arm.  You can't force
> people to buy a certain product without regulations.  Let me give you a hint
> on who wants that:

The Patriot Act and the Department of Homeland Securty were not
created by Democrats.  DOMA was not legislation introduced by
Democrats.  The War on Drugs wasn't started by Democrats although some
have been stupid enough to continue it.  Go back through the last 20
years and show me any social legislation that didn't come from the
right wing of the Republican party with the exception of the Family
Leave provis