"I don't know much about Christie.  I like his stance on medical marijuana.
 Wonder if perhaps he has some skeletons that would keep him out of the
race."

He's a politician.  He has skeletons.  I can tell you the things that make
me wary of him.

*He supports the Regional Gas Initiative (Cap & Trade).
*He has used state funds to subsidize "green" technologies.  One example is
off-shore windmills.   Note that I am not against green technologies.  I am
against states spending money on an unproven product.
*He has not pushed NJ into the fight against Obamacare.
*He is soft on illegal immigration.  So much so that he supports amnesty.
*He is for stricter gun control.  This may be a red herring though.  Having
spent some time in Patterson, NJ, I can see where he might feel the need (
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,540463,00.html).  He's misguided in my
opinion

" I don't think Palin will run either.  She's making too much profit from
the speculation, and a lot of the sources of her revenue would dry up if she
formally declares."

Exactly.  Combine her income with the hammering she would get daily by the
media and it would be easy to see that it isn't worth her time.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation. -
Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, go
out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton