From: Jerry Milo Johnson [mailto:jmi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 9:18 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Occupy Personal Responsibility

Having been on the ground at Occupy Boston, I can guarantee it is NOT
organized. By any definition of the word.

The only organization I can see is by big media companies to ignore it, and
coordination of police response across multiple cities.

I saw many _organizations_ participating, but none were even nominally in
charge.

And the only thing I heard in common was the general consensus that the
current laws and regulations and financial systems are NOT level playing
fields, and are institutionally skewed towards the extremely wealthy. And
becoming more skewed each time a new congress is elected.

There was a lot of other noise, about student loans, and police states and
evil corporations and anarchy and fox news, but those were not common at
all.