On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:48 PM, GMoney <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you somehow doubt that corporations provide jobs? I mean, a corporation
> is nothing more than a collection of employed people....right?

No, a corporation is a legal entity with stockholders and Board of
Directors, incorporated under law.  Most businesses are corporations of one
form or another but not all.

But Corporations in the sense being used currently by the protesters and
media is a reference to large corporations, mostly in the financial and
banking industry - the huge megalitic monsters like AIG or BoA.  And yes, I
would question how many jobs that corporations of that type are adding to
the economy.