I definitely think this will be an interesting year since a number of
potential one and dones stayed behind due to worries about the NBA
labor situation. Worries that were borne out as it turns out :)

I think that this is going to be another so-so year for the Pac-12.
Arizona looks like they'll work some kinks out and be pretty talented.
I could see them making a fairly deep run in the tournament this year.
Cal and Washington have some decent prospects and will probably make
the tournament but I doubt they'll go deep. UCLA, tough front court,
lacking guards, so maybe. After that, tough to say.  I think that
Stanford, Oregon, USC and Arizona State still have another year or two
before they doing anything much to shake things up.

Judah