They still play basketball in the Pac 12??? How quaint :)

UCLA looked terrible in their first two games. Arizona looks talented but a
bit disorganized at the moment. Haven't seen Cal yet, though I think they
are in Kansas City tonight for the CBE. I usually go, but didn't really
like the field as much this year as in years past.