From: Maureen [mailto:mamamaur...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:01 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Rock and Roll Hall of Discrimination?

Jay-Z is not a member nor is he eligible, at least not as a performer.
Coldplay also not eligible for Hall of Fame. They won't be for 10 years.

Rules: Artists become eligible for induction 25 years after the release of
their first record. Criteria include the influence and significance of the
artists' contributions to the development and perpetuation of rock and roll.