yeah except it was in another state and probably another appeal circuit,
but yeah, it does make a bit more sense now, in a Fox News kind of way...
the sponsor of this law bragged about in campaign speeches, right? <g>

Not, of course, that I don't agree that the New Jersey judge was completely
out of line, and probably should be recalled to boot...

Dana