what about groups like the Amish or  Mennonites? They have very
specific exemptions regarding military service for instance. If the
draft was suddenly reinstated should be through all eligible amish and
mennonite people in jail for following their pacifist religion. Or
another good example, what about the select exemptions for Sikhs (hair
and the kirpan)? Are we to throw thousands of people in jail for
simply following their religious beliefs?