except that you can argue that it is constitutional, based on the
premumble. Since healthy kids promote the general welfare, so you
could argue that it keeping these records would be allowable.

---
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect
union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the
common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings
of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish
this Constitution for the United States of America.
---