The weight scale I have in the bathroom using this. I don't know how
accurate it is, but it's definitely able to detect when I gain and lose
fat.  I look at it as a relative measurement rather than an accurate actual
number.

I was Googling around about immersion testing and found this.  I'd never
heard of this before, but it sounds cool.  The "Bod Pod" is an immersion
test using air instead of water.

http://www.csulb.edu/misc/inside/archives/vol_57_no_16/f1.htm

Cool.

-Cameron