I'll have to look at tomahawk. Any good info out there on setting up a cloud
environment? I'd like to learn how.

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Scott [mailto:leviat...@darktech.org]
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 11:12 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Trust Carbonite

> If they want to break into my rack which is locked, ...

Indeed, there is a big difference between "computer at my house" and "my
rack of encrypted servers in the basement".

> We are using JungleDisk but people around here just don't have the
> bandwidth and jungledisk can run all day long at some offices.

I used JungleDisk at one location for a while and found it okay for
relatively small backups sets.  Once it got to over a couple hundred
thousand files it started to choke and take forever to do anything.
We migrated those sites to Tomahawk Backup and have been pretty happy with
that (it will also make a local copy of the backup in addition to pushing to
cloud storage if you want it to for faster recovery).  I say use whatever
works best for you and make sure you've covered all your risk factors
appropriately.

-Justin