http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71828.html

Grassley Twitter account hacked
By: Tim Mak
January 23, 2012 02:11 PM EST

The Twittter account of Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, a supporter of SOPA,
was hacked Monday by a follower of the Anonymous “hacktivist” group.

“Dear Iowans, vote against ACTA, SOPA, and PIPA, because this man,
Chuck Grassley, wants YOUR internet censored and all of that BS,” read
Grassley’s account Monday afternoon. “Yes I was hacked.”

The person who wrote unauthorized tweets said he was supportive of the
Anonymous “hacktivist” group.

“Yes, I am an Anonymous follower,” read an tweet from Grassley’s
verified social media account.

Grassley is a supporter of SOPA, the Stop Online Piracy Act, which
Anonymous has condemned.

“Chuck is a supporter of SOPA, PIPA, and ACTA, meaning he wants no
privacy for private accounts,” read another tweet.

Grassley’s office confirmed that the tweets were unauthorized.

The hacker also wrote on less weighty matters.

“I really wanted Herman Cain to get president this year,” one
apparently unauthorized tweet read.

“#Winn