So the wife and I bought tickets to see the Patriots/Rams game in London in
October, kind of on a whim.  We go to an away game every year and decided
this was too good of an opportunity to pass up.  But, sticker shock set in
when trying to book a hotel in the city.  Central London (or whatever they
call it) is pretty expensive at $300+ a night.

So, looking for advice as to areas to stay - we like to be in the heart of
the action, with bars, pubs, restaurants, and public transportation nearby.
 The game is at Wembley, but it doesn't really matter if we're close to it,
since it sounds like the tube goes right there.  We're pretty much a high
3+ star couple when it comes to accommodations.

--
Ray Champagne
r...@raychampagne.com