"He's following the rules laid down by the Supreme Court
(boneheaded decision if there ever was one) and that the Republicans are
playing by."

Does that make it okay?  Didn't he run on the premise of being better than
the system.  There seems to be a contradiction there (which is never a
problem with the progressive statists when it's one of their own).

"If I am the Democratic nominee, I will aggressively pursue an agreement
with the Republican nominee to preserve a publicly financed general
election."  - Barack Obama

It took him about a day to back off this one.  Can't blame it on McCain
either since he wanted both to use the publicly financed option.  Of
course, Obama blamed his back tracking on McCain.

All I am saying is that President Obama is no different from any other
modern day politician (probably a lot worse).  Some of those who thought he
was, particularly the intellectuals, might be waking up.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton