Both of this year’s lead Oscar winners have published scientific
papers on neuroscience. We’ve covered Natalie Portman’s work on
frontal lobe development in children before, but it turns out Colin
Firth has also just co-authored a study on structural brain
differences in people with differing political views.

An excellent post on The Neurocritic tells the intriguing story of how
the study came about.

It turns out Firth was a guest editor on the daily BBC Radio 4 news
programme Today and
-----((( commissioned neuroscientist Geraint Rees )))-------
to scan the brains of two prominent UK politicians – one staunchly
liberal and the other a confirmed conservative – to look for
differences.

The piece was clearly a piece of news fluff – as you can tell very
little from scanning just two people – but it was motivated by a
genuine interest in whether political opinions correlate with brain
differences.

-----(((Rees decided to develop the idea into a more comprehensive
study,)))-----
 using scans from 90 people, to see whether the density of the brain’s
grey matter differed in line with differences in political views.

Summary,
Idiot actor paid Reese to do a study proving people that disagreed
with him are biologically inferior: From Eric's article that you like:

I…decided to find out what was biologically wrong with people who
don’t agree with me and see what scientists had to say about it.

Reese like the predetermined results and added people.

It's really not so hard to follow. Stop attacking me and read what I
say. You will stop at nothing to defend Larry's lunacy. That's not a
good thing.

.