He said that too:

"Second, I showed the people of Texas that I’m a uniter, not a
divider. I refuse to play the politics of putting people into groups
and pitting one group against another."

http://www.salon.com/1999/05/06/bush_2/

Here's a reference to the "integrity" theme:

"... the president campaigned on a commitment to bring integrity to
the White House but what good is his word now? This was the most
significant environmental commitment made under the campaign, and the
president walked away from it in exactly 53 days."

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/environment/jan-june01/co2_3-14.html