hadn't seen that. It does make you wonder why that would not also be
blasphemous. Don't know. Possibly this bit is not being communicated, but
of course, nothing says the uproar has to be rational.

I still say that the US military is supposed to know by now that there is a
protocol for handling a Koran though.