This is why Judah's opinions are respected on this list, even when people
disagree with them, and you are considered a joke, Eric.

I too disagree with Scott, but he's not a shill...he just has a different
opinion. Debate him on the merits of his arguments, don't attack him ad
hominem.

And it sucks too because you just happen to hold the same opinion re: hand
guns as I do, but when you open that mouth of yours, all you do is hurt my
argument.