Thanx for looking out!

My problem with most gun control measures I have read is that they
only seem to make it difficult for law abiding citizens to get fire
arms. If something comes along that will make it more difficult for
the criminals to get guns, I'd be all for it.

In my defense, though, don't we all rely on personal experiences to
draw judgments?

--
Scott Stroz

http://xkcd.com/386/