Not only didn't invite, but refuses to allow her to testify when requested
by Dems...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dana [mailto:dana.tier...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 2:25 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Limbaugh is voice of GOP majority?

It's a kick in the face to any woman who ever tried to make a serious
statement in public is what it is. For me, a total flashback to Anita Hill
on Congress trying to explain to a bunch of fat white MALE fuckheads why it
might hard to work in an environment where your boss acts like a pig, and
listening to them oink in incomprehension.

F: Health insurance should cover oral contraceptives because this is good
public policy.

M: Hey! You're a woman!

F: No shit. I am here to testify on house bill blabla, which would prevent
me from getting the coverage I wish from my employer-sponsored health
insurance.

M: I bet you are. Tell me, honey, do you swallow?

It's really not that big an exaggeration. The only difference is, the people
holding the hearing did not include Rush, and *they* didn't even bother to
listen at all. Wasn't this some sort of second hearing held by Democrats
because the first one didn't invite any women to testify at all?

Besides, Rush is to blame for this.  He chose his words beforehand, then