On 3/5/2012 10:02 PM, Sam wrote:

> We're hearing what we want to hear I guess.

I guess we are.  Thank you for finally getting down to the heart of the
matter without all of the other pointless asides and distractions.

> Women like her have no choice but to go without contraception.  Just
> last week, a married female student told me she had to stop using
> contraception because she couldn’t afford it any longer.  Women
> employed in low wage jobs without
> contraceptive coverage face the same choice.
> In the worst cases, women who need this medication for other medical
> reasons suffer dire consequences.
>
> I could be wrong but I read this as birth control and the occasional
> worst case scenario when they actually use it for medical reasons.

This seems to be open for interpretation and I can see how you think
what you do, so I am willing to acknowledge you have a point.

>> Irrelevant.
>
> So was her testimony

I am not arguing that it was relevant.

> Her beef will not change. It' a legal issue and there are ways to deal
> with them. This forum was not one of them.

Don't care.  Not what I am talking about.

> Really? Your going down that low road?

What low road is that?

> What's your hangup with condoms? They will be included.

It isn't my hangup.  You are the one who keeps parroting Rush concerning
them.

> She didn't claim she needed them for medical reasons, she did say the
> costs were prohibitive for her.

I thought that's what she was implying.  It's that interpretation thing.
  Next time, instead of defending Rush and yelling about liberals this
and liberals that, just say that in your opinion, that's what Fluke is
asking for and someone is right in questioning her dollar amounts, if
that is the case.  That will reduce the number of people hating on you,
I'm sure.  Unless you just like the attention.

I think that is the case, since you almost always open a political
discussing from a highly aggressive position, or one that is insultingly
dismissive of those who don't agree with you.  You don't participate in
the discussion initially as much as you confuse the issues and
intentionally stir everyone up, and try to polarize people (actually,
that's what Rush does too.  Huh.).  Contrary to your opinion, that does
not make you a good debater.  If you are intentionally doing that, it
only makes you a schmuck.

> As they like to do. You call them three or for times and they cover
> it. If not it's to court. It's a shitty system but what she's asking
> for won't change that part.

Don't care.  Not what I am talking about.

> It was not. Ed Shultz meant it in the worst possible way. Rush was
> mocking her for claiming such a high price tag was needed by law
> students at prestigious universities.

Mocking her in the worst possible way.  Shultz and Rush are both asses.
  Your point is.......It's OK because Rush supposedly didn't mean it as
hard as Schultz did?  Rush didn't mean Fluke is a slut in the
traditional, unflattering sense of the word?  Rush was correct in
assuming all of what he said and his word choice was wholly appropriate?
  You agree with Rush that she is a sex starved whore and that's why it
costs so much?  I am unsure of your exact position.

> I'm pretty sure he's not sweating the sponsors as much as they're
> going to dread leaving him.

You mentioned it like it was an issue, but since it doesn't matter to
him or you, what his sponsors do it is now irrelevant.

Again, I will agree with you that what Fluke said can be interpreted in
a way that supports some of your arguments and assumptions.  Arguing
anything beyond that in the context of this particular discussion is
asinine.

Huh.  Look at that.  I can be reasonable and admit I may be wrong.
Whodathunkit