That's cute. So four girls from the left said the were upset and he's
now your hero?
Did you notice Laura Ingram accepted his apology while college girl didn't?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/05/the-lefts-respect-for-women-a-look-back/

BTW, you realize Maher gave Obama over  $million. Should he give that
money back?

.