"I can't believe this tired old line still works on people. 'Oh, he
hates America!'
Yeah! *rabble* *rabble*"

What do you mean by "he"?

If you mean Obama, I didn't say he hates America.  I said some of his
"friends" hate America.  You disagree?

-

“I’ve pledged that I will not sign health insurance reform — as badly as I
think it’s necessary, I won’t sign it if that reform adds even one dime to
our deficit.” - Barrack Obama