I hate America sometimes.

I think any American with a shred of intelligence and a sliver of
passion has felt a hatred or, at least, a strong dislike, towards
America at times.

I usually feel this way after great TV shows (like Firefly and
Jericho) get cancelled while it seems that The Bachelor and The Jersey
Shore will live on in perpetuity.