"I guess I'm just not seeing how this is a big deal."

It's not.  That's the point.  The video was supposed to be a big deal, but
it doesn't reveal anything about Obama that isn't already known:  He has a
history of palling around with extremist who are anti-American.

This may have been an issue in 2008.  By now, it's already known.

-

We are thus in the position of having to borrow from Europe to defend
Europe, of having to borrow from China and Japan to defend Chinese and
Japanese access to Gulf oil, and of having to borrow from Arab emirs,
sultans and monarchs to make Iraq safe for democracy. We borrow from the
nations we defend so that we may continue to defend them. To question this
is an unpardonable heresy called 'isolationism.' - Patrick Buchanan