It is not necessary to be a pro-zionist or pro-racism to be
pro-American.  The basic tenets of American are freedom, especially
free speech and freedom of religion.  So why would making statements
in favor of those positions make one anti-American?  I am weary of
those who claim that the only ones who love this country are those who
would have it revert to the WASPish nonsense values of the mid
twentieth century which only ever really existed in the rhetoric of
those politicians who fear that diversity will strip away their power.