On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com> wrote:

> It isn't pussification, it's calling people on their shit and trying
> to set cultural standards that suck less. If you want to call your
> mama for a cry session over it, that's your choice of course. Me? I
> don't need to. I can call people out for their behavior just fine
> without you or your mama's support.

Good counterpoint, and I agree with you....i just think a balance and some
perspective is needed. Being free means you will have to see, hear and
experience a lot of things that you don't like. We should pick and choose
carefully those things which are really a threat, and fight them
vigorously. I just think we're picking a few too many things, that's all.

Removing a woman's ovaries? Really? That's a threat that needs to be
addressed lest it become mainstream? C'mon. Dismiss it as the stupid drivel
it is, and move on.