he was not a journalist. The word implies some attempt to portray a truth
and Breitbart qualifies somewhat less for the title than Hunter Thompson.

We went through the ACORN videos in  excruciating  detail here at the time
and I have stuff to do so I am not going to look the specifics up for
you. Check the archives if you missed it.

Shirone happened while I wasn't participating much myself so I don't know
what got said here. Here's a quick summary:

   - She makes a speech talking about having racial resentment and
   overcoming that to achieve a win-win, and how everybody benefited from that.
   - Years later Breitbart edits out everything but the intro where she was
   talking about the racial resentment, and says ooo look reverse
   discrimination by the feds. The woman gets fired over this.

Go read the transcript if you want proof.