The irritating thing is that Fast and Furious was a part of Project
Gunrunner. The ATF began Project Gunrunner as a pilot project in
Laredo, Texas, in 2005 and expanded it as a national initiative in
2006. So Holder, who btw did a great job as the DC AG, has to take the
blame for a Bush initiated project. Yes you don't hear a peep from the
reich wing about that part of it. I guess its only a bad thing if a
Democratic Party  member is in power.