Some of the comments are priceless. Ample demonstration of what the
blogger was writing about. Sometimes they make it too easy.

"I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I
meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe
that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I
hardly think any gentleman will deny it." - John Stuart Mill, 1866