It's not an NPR show, so they shouldn't get any credit. Or blame.

It is obvious that Daisey thinks of his piece as a performance piece, with
plenty of dramatic license, that falls somewhere between Death of a
Salesman and Lake Woebegone on the "need for accuracy" spectrum. Plenty of
dramatic license in order to move the audience emotionally. (Much like Rush
Limbaugh in that respect. Or Michael Moore.). Or as Colbert as so aptly
coined, full of "truthiness".

It sounds like TAM does actual news, using actual journalistic rules. Which
is why this is so a) troubling to TAM, because they were lied to AND they
didnt catch it, because they dropped their own follow up rules. b)
troubling to listeners, since they expect news, and are now asking "if this
one wasnt right, what about that last one".

Fun to watch as a person without a dog in the fight. Fun to watch someone
doing things they way I think they should be handled.