Of similar note:

Tavis Smiley: Obama 'One Of The Worst Hypocrites' On SuperPAC Contributions

TAVIS SMILEY: And so now the President is playing this Super PAC game. So
when you suggest that first we win, and then we change it, suggests to me
that you believe in your heart that once Obama wins he’s going to be
serious about campaign finance reform.

But now, he’s one of the worst hypocrites respectfully, if I can say that,
one of the worst hypocrites in the country is he now on campaign finance
reform and you think that once he wins he’s going to get serious about
changing the system that he just benefited from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jxZKn8RwNzA

-
Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton