Can we please stop with the Nazi references? Politically-motivated
economic studies are pretty common, as is picking and choosing the
numbers you publicize. Lies, damned lies and Statistics and all that.
Propaganda was not invented in Nazi Germany.

And next time you get the urge to compare Republicans to Nazis, Eric,
remember this: the people who are indefinitely holding people in
prison camps right now are Democrats.

Judah