On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Jerry Barnes <critic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Better than what? "
>
> I thought you were a little more reasoned than some of the less than
> conservative readers.  Apparently not.  My mistake.

My argument is perfectly reasoned, and your comment below proves my
point exactly.  You called the president a liar based on the headline
of an opinion piece about numbers purportedly released by the CBO
None of those sources: the headline, the opinion, or the CBO numbers
are proof of anything, regardless of who is using them.