"At this point, we have a dead kid.  Whether or not criminal charges have
been filed, let's keep in mind that there was a kid walking back from the
store with a bag of skittles and he is now dead."

That is true.

"It is Zimmerman's fault that kid is dead. "

At this point, this is not true.  Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty
and he has not even been charged with anything.

This may change in the future.

And if you want to use the "Morally" argument, it's still wrong.  It's not
a crime or imoral to carry a gun if the proper process has been followed.
 There's no proof that he stalked the adolescent. All that exist right now
are a few public facts(skewed liberally by both sides), lots of hearsay,
and emotional profiteers propagating their own narratives (on both sides).

Be wary of falling into the emotional morass of either side.  Wait for the
facts and hope that justice prevails.

Either way, I think things will turn out extremely bad.  I don't see a nice
resolution for this.

-

"It is the cause, not the death, that makes the martyr." -  Napoleon
Bonaparte