No physical keyboard, so it fails on that point, but I really like my
Samsung Galaxy SII on T-Mobile. Had it for a couple of months now and
it is really a pretty sweet phone. I still need to get some add in
cards and really spend more time getting apps researched and properly
set up, but right out of the box it did pretty much everything I
wanted. It helps that I have a fairly Google-centric workflow though.
Light weight, really nice screen, good camera, dual processor,
Android, expandable with SD cards, wifi calling, good 4G connection.
Works well.

I've found that the Swype and SwiftX keyboard programs have both
helped me miss a physical keyboard a lot less. Your mileage may vary,
however.

Cheers,
Judah