Modern Warfare (with nods to Warriors, the Killer, as well as various
other war/action films) is at the end of Season 1 and there's a
two-part paintball ep that satirizes Star Wars, Fistful of Dollars
(and other spaghetti Westerns) at the end of Season 2.

Season 3 keeps getting better, including a multiple-timeline-creating
dice game, a Ken Burns' Civil War-type documentary about the conflict
between a pillow fort and a blanket fort