There's an ep in season two about a missing pen that is pure genius.

Also, watch for the Beetle Juice easter egg (will require viewing all
three seasons).

Another thing I like is there tends to be more going on in the
background of any given Community episode than in many other shows.

Troy and Abed in the MO-rnin'
Troy and Abed in stop MO-tion
Troy and Abed in the MO-rnin' nights....

... if those don't mean anything to you... they will...

:-)

#SixSeasonsAndAMovie!