From: Cameron Childress [mailto:camer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 4:13 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Pics from the NATO Protest

This reads as "we're protesting anything and everything that anyone has ever
been upset about".

...and I'm not saying that the police always act right, but the Chicago Trib
link that started this thread was primarily of peaceful protests. I saw a
few injuries oh unknown origin, and a protestor who got punched in the face
after hitting a police officer over the head.

I guess I am not seeing the overwhelming police brutality angle. I am
definitely seeing the random "protest everything" angle.

-Cameron